bNurture is not a web design agency. However, over the years, a number of clients have asked us to oversee their web site redesign project. This is partly, because content development is one of the most critical aspect to any website, but also because they wanted to work with someone that could act as their trusted advisor.
Benefits of hiring an independent third party
At bNurture, when we work on a new website, we strictly focus on your goals and your success. As a result:
- You are free to choose the programing language you prefer – HTML, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, or any other proprietary CMS
- Your design options are not limited by the website templates the web design agency likes best
- You don’t feel constantly pressured to buy “extra” services
- You can work in phases to fit your budget
- You will avoid falling for services designed to “lock you in” as a client
- You can use us as your “sounding board”
There are so many components to a website that it is very difficult to obtain an accurate quote from any web design agency before you actually define whether you need a brand redesign, an Internet strategy, a content strategy, web copy or simply design and development time.
At bNurture, we offer you a flexible approach where you can decide what you want to do internally – without underestimating the work at hand – and what you want to outsource. We can either work with a bank of hours or a retainer agreement as part of our Virtual marketing director program. Contact us to discuss your project.