You probably spend tens of thousands of marketing dollars to acquire new customers every year only to realize that a large percentage of them are not “sales-ready.”
Although those long-term leads are often lost, ignored or discarded by salespeople, research shows they represent the majority of a company’s future sales.
Unlike marketing campaigns, lead nurturing is a process that continually engages potential buyers with relevant and timely content as they progress through the sales cycle.
Get the maximum return on your marketing dollar
Successful businesses reserve a portion of their marketing budget for lead nurturing to:
- Convert inquiries into leads, leads into clients, and clients into repeat customers
- Maintain an ongoing relationship outside of regular sales follow-ups
- Create a healthier pipeline
- Reduce opportunity leakage
- Build credibility
Master the lead nurturing process
Why reinvent the wheel? Our proven methodology allows you to:
- Calculate the number of leads you need to achieve your revenue goals
- Refine your lead management progress
- Adopt a lead nurturing strategy based on your resources and capabilities
- Create an editorial calendar
- Commit to a nurture schedule
- Track and measure lead nurturing effectiveness
Our rates to develop a lead nurturing program depend on your content and data maturity levels, but typically start at CAD $900.
Contact us for a quote. The sooner you start, the sooner you’ll reap the benefits.