Marketing used to be a one-person job. Today, however, it requires a multidisciplinary team.
So, what do you do when you’re one player short to play the game? That’s when outsourcing your marketing makes sense especially if …
- You don’t have the in-house expertise to undertake specific projects
- You can’t find the time to recruit and train a B2B marketing expert
- You would rather employ someone part-time
The benefits of outsourcing marketing
You’ve probably hired a freelance graphic designer or a Pay-per-click (PPC) expert before, but can you really trust an external person with your marketing strategy?
And yet, you can’t expect results without a clear strategy.
Having lost track of our goal, we had to work twice as hard.
Hiring a Virtual Marketing Director makes sense when you want to:
- Minimize risks and avoid costly mistakes
- Focus on your natural strengths
- Help junior marketers grow
Approach and pricing
Géraldine Roy has over 20 years of B2B marketing experience. Have a look at her LinkedIn profile and check out the recommendations she’s received.
Contact us for a quote. We offer weekly and monthly packages starting at $900/week.