Even if you have your own marketing team internally, hiring an external resource to plan and execute your B2B marketing initiatives makes sense for all sorts of reasons. Your marketing team may lack the competencies to succeed on specific projects; you may not have the time to recruit and train a B2B marketing expert who understands your industry; your needs do not yet justify the recruitment of a full time marketing director.
Benefits of retaining the services of a Virtual Marketing Director
Working with a Virtual Marketing Director offers plenty of advantages, including:
- The ability to focus on other priorities
- Accessibility to expertise in B2B marketing as needed
- Guidance from someone who understands what works and doesn’t in your industry
- A fresh perspective and greater objectivity
- The peace of mind to avoid costly mistakes
- Important knowledge transfer
- A more efficient allocation of resources to achieve your marketing projects
Hiring a Virtual Marketing Director is a much easier and more affordable way to develop and execute marketing strategies that deliver results. bNurture offers you the expertise of Géraldine Roy, Virtual Marketing Director, with more than 20 years of B2B marketing experience in the IT industry.
Every business’s needs are different. That’s why we offer weekly and monthly packages based on a specific number of hours spread over every week or month. Starting at $900/week. Contact us for details.