There is no doubt that social media can benefit your business, but it can be confusing in practice, especially since it involves more than just marketing. Today, you can use social media to protect your brand, attract new talent, monitor your competitors, increase your SEO ranking and much more. So, if you want to really make the most of social media, you need to have a documented social media strategy that will bring clarity to your business, increase employee engagement and ultimately help you achieve your objectives faster.
Our step-by-step approach to social media
At bNurture, we bring structure to your social media efforts with a step-by-step approach that will enable you to:
- Be clear about what you really want to achieve with social media
- Identify your persona’s preferences
- Perform a social media audit
- Decide what social media platforms you should focus on
- Align your content strategy with your social media strategy
- Create a social media editorial calendar that works
- Select the social media tools that will save you time
- Increase employee engagement
- Track the right social media metrics
- Set a social media budget
The cost of creating a social media strategy varies depending on the scope of the project and the amount of work that has already been done internally, but you should expect a budget of at least $2,500.
Alternatively, we can also coach your marketing team through the key deliverables of a social media strategy with our virtual marketing director program. Learn about the benefits of this solution or contact us to discuss your project.